Blow each of the following sentences there are four choices marked with A B C and D. You choose one that best completes the sentence and put your choice on the ANSWER SHEET.
91． Schools of higher education usual1y follow an educational scheme that ( ) a degree in a particular field of study。
A. reaches to B．gives to
92. The police were interested in everything that fell within the ( ) their investigation into the accident。
93. My consultant ( ) my letter; otherwise he would have replied before now .
A. could have received B. ought to have received
94. It seems to most people who know him that his expenses do not ( ) his income .
95 . Upon being questioned in the court, the accused denied that ( ) article .
96. The husband has written the letter ( ) his wife to express her thanks to the policemen.
A. for the sake of B. on behalf of
97. It is essential to any accountant that such figures ( ) checked twice .
98 . Officially he is in charge, but ( ) it is his secretary who is doing all the work.
99. The so-called new theory he put forward is ( ) scientific foundation.
A. void of B . empty from
l00. The boy is very sensitive; if you joke with him, he will think you are insulting him ( ).
【无国界华人网】版权所有。Copyright (C) 2006 GlobalSino, All Rights Reserved